Hurom Slow Juicer is warranted by Hurom India Private Limited to be free from defects in material construction and workmanship.
The motor has a 10-year warranty and other parts have a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase (applies to all models except the HE-Series / Commercial model, since it is 5 years for the motor and 1 year for the spare parts, Commercial model has 1 year full unit warranty).
Warranty is valid in India territories only.
Proof of Purchase is a Pre-Requisite to claim warranty. The proof-of-purchase (e.g. original invoice or cash receipt) indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product.
Please check the warranty before you call it is a very important step, because you might still have a chance to get your appliance fixed or replaced at no cost. You will void the warranty if you attempt any repairs while the product is still covered. Not only will you have to spend the money out of your own pocket, but you won't be able to use warranty if the appliance breaks again after your attempted fix.
Free Demo of the product can be availed only once & within one month from the date of purchase.
To lodge a Complaint
We take our customer service seriously and want to hear about any problems that you may have had or the level of service you have been provided.
- Simply contact our support team (Toll Free 1800-833-7521 or register complaint) and provide your purchase details along with a quick description of the fault.
- Our support team will provide troubleshooting and determine whether the product will need to be returned for assessment. If the product does need to be returned to us under warranty, we will arrange service for you.
- Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess the unit and resolve the situation as provided details to you.
Warranty not covered
- Without invoice or bill receipt machine will not covered in warranty.
- The Goods must be used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. This warranty will not apply should the defect in or failure of the Goods be due to misuse, abuse, accident or non-observance of manufacturer's instructions on the part of the user. As far as the law permits, the manufacturer does not accept liability for any direct or consequential loss, damage or other expense caused by or arising out of any failure to use the Goods in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Some models are designed for domestic use only and if used in commercial environment said warranty get void. The condition "Domestic use only" is written on the machine box.
- This warranty is immediately void if: Any serial number of appliance plate is removed or defaced.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, damage through misuse/neglect (including failure to maintain, clean, service or use with proper care).
- The goods have been serviced or otherwise repaired by a person not authorized to do so by us or where non approved replaced parts are used.
- Use for a purpose for which the product was not intended, sold or designed.
- Damage through exposure to chemicals (Including dishwasher cleaning products), dusts, residues, excessive voltage, heat, atmospheric conditions or other forces.
Is your machine not in warranty? Don't worry we are here to provide you best services.
Without warranty you have to pay the service charges and part cost if defected. Download the part list by click here in .pdf format
|S.No||Model||Part Name||Part Code||Unit Price
|1||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09, HH700||Auger||AU001||3,516|
|2||HH Elite, HL, HN, HF, HT||Auger||AU002||4,043|
|4||HL Series||Body Lock||BLHL02||131|
|5||HN Series||HN Black Body Part||HNBB16||1,445|
|6||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09, HH700||Bowl Packing||BWLP001||44|
|7||HH Elite, HL, HN, HF, HT||Bowl Packing||BWLP002||44|
|8||HA, HB 200||Coarse Strainer||CSHA101||966|
|10||HH Elite, HL, HN, HF, HT||Coarse Strainer||CRST002||1,494|
|11||HH Elite, HL, HN, HF, HT||Control lever||PCL002||362|
|12||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09, HH700||Extraction packing||EXNP00||44|
|13||HA, HB200||Fine Strainer||FNSHA103||2,021|
|16||HH Elite, HL, HN, HT, HF Series||Fine Strainer||FNST0002||2,548|
|17||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09, HH700||Flower Gear||FLG01||44|
|20||HH Elite, HL, HF Series||Hopper||HPRS022||1,035|
|23||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09||Juice Cap||JCP0001||158|
|24||HH700, HH Elite, HL, HN||Juice Cap||JCP0002||158|
|25||HT Series, HF Series||Juice Cap||JCPHT03||246|
|26||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09,||Juice Cap silicon||JCPS001||44|
|27||HA Series||Juice Chamber||BWLHA01||2,021|
|28||HH Elite, HL, HF, HN||Juice Chamber/Bowl||BWL02||2,197|
|29||HT Series||Juice Chamber/Bowl||BWLHT03||2,480|
|31||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09,||Juice Jar||JJR01||352|
|32||HH700, HH elite, HL, HF, HN||Juice Jar||JJR02||439|
|33||HA Series||Motor body Part||BHAW11||2,197|
|34||HH Elite White||Motor body Part||BHHW08||2,637|
|35||HL series||Motor body Part||BHLS05||2,637|
|36||HN series||Motor body Part||MTHN16||2,637|
|37||HT Gold||Motor body Part - Gold||BHTG07||2,637|
|38||HB Red Wine||Motor body Part - Red Wine||BHBR13||2,197|
|39||HH Elite Red Wine||Motor body Part - Red Wine||BHHR09||2,637|
|40||HE-DBC09||Motor body Part - Silver||BHES15||2,197|
|41||HT Silver||Motor body Part - Silver||BHTS06||2,637|
|42||HH Elite Silver||Motor body Part - Silver||BHHS10||2,637|
|43||HF Silver||Motor body Part - Silver||BHFS01||2,637|
|45||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09,||Pulp Jar||PJR01||439|
|46||HH700, HH Elite, HL, HF, HN||Pulp Jar||PPJ02||439|
|47||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09,||Spinning Brush Holder||SPBH01||220|
|48||HH700, HH Elite, HL, HF, HN||Spinning Brush Holder||SPBH02||263|
|49||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09,||Spinning brush silicon||SPB001||66|
|50||HH Elite, HL, HF, HN||Spinning brush silicon||SPB002||66|
|51||HA, HB200, HE-DBC09,||Switch Button||SW001||297|
|52||HH700, HH Elite, HL, HF, HN||Switch Button||SW002||297|
|53||ALL MODELS||Cleaning Brush Big||176|
|54||ALL MODELS||Cleaning Brush Small||114|
|55||ALL MODELS||Power Cord||137|
|56||HH Elite, HL, HF, HN Series||Drum Base||367|
- All the prices listed here are the estimated price range excluding tax, the actual quotation may vary. TAX will be applied based on each product and category.
In order to claim under the warranty granted you must:
- Conduct a basic check of the product i.e. to establish if it is appropriately connected and assembled. It is also a good idea to check the user manual. If the problem persists follow our simple claims process:
- Notify us by dialing our Toll-free 1800-833-7521 number or contact us.
- Provide and make available the purchase receipt to show that the warranty applies to the product at the date of claim.
- The customer must retain proof of purchase (receipt) in order to be eligible to make a Warranty Claim.